GBA Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 8:30 am until 9:30 am
Zoom Video Conference
A meeting of the Greenfield Business Association
- Check-in: Who’s open/who’s not? How is everyone doing?
- March 10 Minutes
- Finance Update
- Where do we stand with FCCC? (Bill)
- Should we retain our office space at the Chamber or consider moving? Is now the time? (Rachel)
- Membership Committee Update (Bob)
- Should we be invoicing for membership dues at this time?
- Can we start a “phone/email tree” to check-in with member businesses?
- How can we support GFD’s businesses in the pandemic?
- Event Planning Discussion
- Annual Meeting in June
- #GreenfieldRocks Update
- Bee Fest activities
- VisitGreenfieldMA.com Update (MJ)
- Other Updates/Business
NEXT MEETING - Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 8:30 am via ZOOM https://zoom.us/j/7093692888
GBA Board Meeting 2020-04-14 Agenda (2020-04-06 at 1:35 PM)
GBA Board Meeting 2020-04-14 Minutes (2020-05-11 at 10:58 AM)
Posted to: Board Meetings