Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 8:00 am until 9:00 am
A meeting of the Greenfield Business Association
Some notes here for those who couldn't make it to the meeting...
- We reviewed the third iteration of "the letter" (attached) and planned for its release...
- Letter in the Recorder as a My Turn, hopefully on Monday the 18th (but any day that week would be good)
- Postal mail to every Greenfield business via Adams Direct Mail
- Email to all GBA and Chamber members
- Post to the website
- Share via social media (details to follow in another email)
- Quick interview on Bear Country / WHAI and other radio outlets
- Voted to have the event at Taylor's (Wednesday, June 27, 5:30 - 7:30), with a budget of $300 for appetizers.
- George will "MC" the event.
- There will be introductions of the board members and a quick outline on how the meeting will work.
- Each board member will get a chance to say their piece and put forth their ideas.
- George will then open the floor to attendees for their ideas.
- We will have a one-sheet questionnaire for everyone to fill out (we need pencils!)
- Every attendee will receive a raffle ticket (Bill will donate) for a door prize at the end (TBD)
- When the event concludes at 7:30, the board will hold its annual meeting and vote either to shut down, or on a slate of officers.
- BTW, the sports bar opens at 8:00, so we need to be cleaned up by then
- Voted to have Adams Direct Mail send the letter to every business in Greenfield, with a budget of $600 for the mailing.
Submitted by Mik
Posted to: Board Meetings