Greenfield is the place. See the full schedule!
For a festive start to the holiday season, visit downtown Greenfield December 2nd thru 4th for Jingle Fest and Holiday Pop-up!
Greenfield’s stores, restaurants and venues are open throughout the weekend. Check individual places for hours and activities.
Here is the schedule for Jingle Fest weekend activities. For most up-to-date information, check our Facebook page.
FRIDAY 12/2: Luminaries!
• 4-8 pm Greenfield Holiday Pop-up Market at the Pushkin
• 4:30 pm Tree Lighting at Veteran’s Mall
• 4:30 pm Visit Frankie, GPD’s comfort pup, at Greenfield Garden Cinema
• 5 pm Santa rides his Fire Truck sleigh through downtown
• 5-6:30 pm Visit Santa at Greenfield Garden Cinema
• 5-8 pm Storytime & Make-Take Crafts with Mrs Claus at The LAVA Center
• 5-8 pm Light Up the Fairgrounds at the Franklin County Fair, Greenfield, Ma
• 5:30-7:45 pm Free Family Fun Night at Franklin County's YMCA open to all
• 5:30 pm Visit Frankie, GPD’s comfort pup, at Franklin County’s YMCA
• 6:30 pm Visit Santa at Franklin County’s YMCA
• 9 am - 5 pm Open Studio/Holiday Shop with Astrid Sheckels - Author/Illustrator
• 10 am Free Showing of 1945’s “Christmas in Connecticut” at the Greenfield Garden Cinemas
• 10 am - 5 pm Demos and small group facility tours at the The Hive Makerspace
• 12-6 pm Greenfield Holiday Pop-up Market at the Pushkin
• 12 pm Drag Brunch at Hawks and Reed Performing Arts Center
• 2-4 pm Amazing Race Jingle Fest Edition downtown with the Greenfield Recreation
• 2-6 pm Holiday Pop-up with Holiday Cheer at 170 Main St with Franklin Community Co-op
• 2-3 pm Pop-up Performance by Stoneleigh-Burnham School students at the Pushkin
• 4 pm Taste of the Towns Restaurant Raffle Drawing with the The Friends of the Greenfield Public Library at the Pushkin
• 4-5 pm Visit Santa at the Greenfield Holiday Pop-up at the Pushkin
• 5-6 pm Pop-up Performance by Música Franklin at the Pushkin
• 6-9 pm Holiday Cheers Menu & Live Music at Main Street Bar & Grille
• 11 am - 3 pm Holiday Greenfield Pop-up Market at the Pushkin
• 1-2 pm Pop-up Performance by Strings for Kids students at the Pushkin
• 2-4 pm Valley Tea Dance at Hawks & Reed
Click to Donate!